10.29.2010

Other Things I Did This Week...

I carved a really sad pumpkin... well if you want to know, this pumpkin started out as a "Missoni inspired pumpkin" with an intricate pattern wrapping around until it wrapped all the way around and I realized I cut it in half. I beheaded my pumpkin. They didn't even let me put it out with the rest.

I also wrote about the sad pumpkin and last minute costume ideas here in my first post for Patch! The pictures in the article are also extremely embarrassing, so that's nice.

I am a lover of belts so I wrote this for The Budget Fashionista on cute belts under ten dollars. Also, as previously mentioned, I have a crush on thigh-high socks right now. They inspired me to write this post on legwear under ten dollars. I'm wearing the ASOS Over the knee socks from that post this weekend.

Lastly, in the chance that you might happen to live in Agoura Hills and need something to do this weekend I came up with a weekend agenda for you here. My friends are going to murder me for including a picture I put there.

Have a spooky Halloween ghouls and guys (been waiting to use that one).

PS somewhere in the world this happened:


She took long lashes to a new level. 

PPS, this is what happened to me last Halloween in NYC.
I did not know that person, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment