1.12.2011

Flirting With Fur

 
Turban (seen here and here)- ASOS; Fur- vintage; Sweater- your guess is as good as mine; Belt- Neiman Marcus; Dress- Planet Blue; Tights- DKNY; Boots (seen here)- Baker's. 

I know what you're thinking: enough with the damn turban. I agree... but can't help it. It makes me happy and makes my ears feel special and loved.

Aside from the headwear, there's nothing I love more than a good touch of fur. And with brutally chilly weather earlier this week I found the need to pile on as many luxe layers as I could find. I decided to put a sorority invite dress to use as a flirty skirt worn with cashmere and fur. I edged it up just the slightest with boots and a studded belt.

Let me know some of your favorite ways to make a fancy frock daytime appropriate... or don't. Let your sartorial secrets fester inside of you like bedbugs eating away a mattress.





7 comments:

  1. thanks crispy! I realized as I was typing this how weird it was for me to reply to you as caitlyn... haha. And you might recall some of the places this dress was worn... one of which: bouchon in vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boots!! Your blog is a great read:)

    Stop by sometime dear!! How about following each other if you like it??

    xx

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Giuli, thanks for reading! just popped over to your blog and love your style. I'm a new follower! xx- Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit ;))
    100 points to ya ;))
    http://mickellakody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by micky and frank! xx

    ReplyDelete