4.13.2011

Inspired By: Napolean Dynamite

Have you ever mixed caffeine, insomnia, nerves, and excitement into one day? It's much better than binge drinking vodka red bulls, let me tell you...

I have some exciting news coming your way but I'm gonna wait it out and let it linger a little bit before saying anything (to squelch any suspicions I am not secretly an alien revealing my extraterrestrial identity and I am not pregnant with octuplets... that schtick is so up and I'm figuring out another way to get a reality show, thanks).

In the meantime I'd like you to know that I viewed Napolean Dynamite last weekend (whilst dressed as Gothic Stevie and sipping red wine before departing into the depths of beer soaked karaoke bars) and I liked it as much as I did the first five times I watched it.

There's something about fupa inducing jeans that really get my creative juices flowing, so I created an outfit based on this handsome fella:

Ginger in the front row.

Here's my interpretation:



See by Chloe denim top
$295 - net-a-porter.com
Denim skinny jeans
$110 - spanishmossshop.com
Rachel Comey strap high heels
$355 - solestruck.com
TopShop cream handbag
$60 - topshop.com
Ray Ban retro sunglass
$145 - nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment