2.04.2011

Friday's Favorite Things.

As I sit here enjoying a glass of Syrah in pajamas and my grandma's angora sweater I thought I'd fill you in on five of my favorite things this week.

1. Favorite words to live by: "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

2. Favorite eye candy: (the best moments occur when they get overly enthused.)

Boys of Milan & Paris FW2011 from Justin Wu on Vimeo.

3. Favorite bog: One of my fresher blog finds, 5 Inch and Up. The outfit below, which she styled this week for a Next competition, has elements I thought I'd hate (flowered pants and a sweater wrapped around the waist) yet I still think she looks completely awesome.


4. Favorite discovery: Eating popcorn and edamame for every meal= no dishes.

5. Favorite Picture:


Image via Vanity Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment