1.17.2011

Monday On My Mind

Listening to: (I listened to this song on repeat when driving to Palm Springs this weekend)



Craving: A good massage. 

Coveting: Laika Headpiece by Litter SF


On My To Do List:write thank you notes for christmas gifts (so tardy!); plan a weekend getaway; take advantage of current sunshine; find birthday gifts for my longtime best and my dad; contemplate life's complexities. 


Watching:

This Is Litter from Litter SF on Vimeo.


Reading:LA Times obituaries. I know this is a weird habit but I find them inspiring and often the most "ordinary" people have extraordinarily romantic stories. 

Inspired by: Littledoe Is Love Lookbook










On My Social Agenda:Bachelor viewing party tonight (team Emily); Blue Valentine movie date tomorrow night. 


Wondering:Why there ever got to be a right and wrong in fashion? It's relative and nothing but fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment