1.10.2011

Blogspiration

If you've ever laid eyes on my blog roll (titled blogosphere gems) then you know I'm a fan of a handful of fabulous fashion blogs that chronicle the daily ensembles of stylish ladies. Everyday (with the exception of the weekends because I ban myself from my beloved laptop) I find myself inspired by their get-ups and bravado. What makes each of their blogs successful is a unique point of view which is reflected in all of their stylings.

I decided to capture some of my recent blogspirations for you and hope that you'll leave me a comment with your thoughts! xx

Feathers! Sigh. (Atlantic-Pacific)


Uptown/Downtown (Atlantic-Pacific)

Pattern mixing like woah! (Late Afternoon)

It's fringey baby. (Oracle Fox)

Litas, metallic and shearling= obsession x 3. (Late Afternoon

70's inspiration (Fashion Toast). 

Thigh highs, fur and a feminine frock- girly perfection. (Atlantic-Pacific)

Rustic 70's esque colors do it for me. (Late Afternoon

Sheer maxi and slouchy sweater makes me happy. (Fashion Toast)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    Thankyou so much for you lovely comment, I feel very lucky to be featured on your blog and thank so much for your support. Your blog is lovely and you have great taste! xx mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love so many pieces in this... esp the dress with the fur and scarf on top with the short lace up boots : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, so flattered to have you check in! xx

    Kate! love your comments, they make me so happy :) and the ensemble is a favorite of mine too... I keep trying to manage that perfectly poufed bun and mine looks sadly deflated. muah.

    ReplyDelete