12.13.2010

Spring Wardrobe of My Dreams.

I have a pretty fantastical mind sometimes. My day dreams are vivid, insane and always include a magical wardrobe. Recently I've been daydreaming about what I'll be wearing this Spring; not because I like Spring, it's actually the least exciting season in my opinion (don't tell the Easter bunny) but because I've been spending unhealthy amounts of time admiring all of the Spring 2011 Ready To Wear collections on Style.com.

I decided it was necessary to create my dream Spring wardrobe full of my favorite pieces. There's a clear 70's influence in these picks and an obvious need for me to have a dress intervention before my entire wardrobe consists of frocks (in my opinion, that would be splendid). Leave me a comment with your favorites!

This is what I will wear out to dream dinner. I will order prosciutto and melon and it will be delicious and because this is a dream my hair is also this luscious:

Tracy Reese 


This is what I will wear to my dream cocktail party that I'm hosting. It is my dirty martinis with blue cheese stuffed olives dress:

Alice + Olivia 
This is my dream running errands in the city outfit. It comes with a latte that never gets cold:
J Crew

This is my strolling in Italy outfit:
Dolce and Gabbana


































This is my nighttime yacht  party dress:

Pucci

This is my sipping wine on a patio in the afternoon dress:
Rebecca Taylor 

This is my strolling the beach in Santorini dress:
Dolce and Gabbana





This is my patron and pineapple dress:

This is my dream going out in Paris dress. Naturally, I speak fluent French and smell like roses and champagne:

Pucci

This is my mimosa brunch in London dress:
Temperley London 

This is my artistic, spending the day making collages outfit:
J Crew 

This is my lounging in central park outfit:
Badgley Mischka 

1 comment: