7.20.2010

LA Bucket List

I've stumbled upon a gem of a blog, "Caroline on Crack" which focuses on two of my dearest loves: alcohol and food. Though, much to my dismay, the author Caroline says she is not actually on crack (false advertising, hello!), she does seem to drink a lot so I've taken to trusting her judgment on bar reviews. One post I particularly enjoyed included a list of "100 Things To Try in LA Before You Die."A few of the suggestions have been added to my LA bucket list as well.

1) Bowling and $4 cocktails at Shatto 39 Lanes

2) Live music at Spaceland
3) Vodbox at Nic’s Martini Lounge

4) Summer movie at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery 

In addition to these boozy suggestions from Caroline, I've also been concocting my own list which includes the following:

1) Saturday night live music at the Getty.

(Image via meetup.com)

2) Sunday morning at the Fairfax Flea Market

3)Thursday afternoon at the Downtown LA Art Walk
(Image via World Topics)

No comments:

Post a Comment