7.27.2010

Ear Candy: In An Indie Mood

I'm not sure if it's the gloomy weather, lack of sleep after seeing Inception, or just standard female mood swings, but lately I've been craving hazy, sentimental music that I can listen to on my ipod while slothing around my room. Sometimes a girl just needs a good (for no reason) cry, and since witnessing the for-no-reason cry is probably alarming to any guy, it's best to reserve this for the privacy of your room and the company of your ipod. Here's a playlist to enjoy just in case you might be having similar cravings. Please note, I know not all of these artists are "indie" but all of these songs have glimpses of raw and soothing emotion.

A Gray Indie Mix

1. Peacock Dance- Matt Kanelos and the Smooth Maria

2. Rambling Man- Laura Marling

3. Skinny Love- Bon Iver

4. As Much as You Lead- Lex Land 

5. I'm Forgetting Everyone- Basia Bulat 

6. Elizabeth- RuRu

7. Maybe- Janis Joplin

8. What You're Supposed to Do- Matt Kanelos and the Smooth Maria 

9. What He Wrote- Laura Marling


10. Be Be Your Love- Rachael Yamagata 

11. Go On- Basia Bulat

12. Forget About- Sibylle Baier

13. Sweet Disposition- The Temper Trap 

14. Duet- Rachael Yamagata

15. Let Him Fly- Patty Griffin 

16. Little Waltz- Basia Bulat 

17. Abbie Martin- Joshua James

No comments:

Post a Comment