8.18.2010

Style Spotlight: Peek-A-Boo Parade

In efforts to further combine my longing for fall with my current station in summer, I've become obsessed with another trend that allows coverage and stylish... ventilation: peek-a-boo sheers.

I'm especially feeling the chiffon dresses with a shorter get-up underneath. Perfect for a night out, or if you're as effortlessly cool as the woman in the first picture (I, definitely, am not) you can rock see-through lace during the day. I don't, however, recommend doing this at a grocery store stocked with senior citizens. I accidentally wore a see-through lace pool cover-up to the grocery store one morning this weekend and nearly gave a few Golden Girls cardiac arrest.... beware.

(Photo by The Sartorialist )
(Roberto Cavalli via Style.com)


(Images via Julia)






No comments:

Post a Comment